In my opinion, it’s a must to have a non-alcoholic punch at any baby shower. Just like games and diaper cakes, baby shower punch is a classic tradition.
The fun part adding a bowl of punch for your guests to enjoy is that you can choose one that goes along with your theme. There are fun sherbet pink punch recipes that would go well with a girly baby shower theme. There are also blue and green punches if that’s the color scheme you’re going with as well.
You can also choose seasonal themes for your punch recipes, like a fall cider punch or a winter punch with frozen cranberries.
The sky is the limit when it comes to baby shower punch ideas and in this guide I will be rounding up our tried and true punch recipes from my favorite food bloggers.
Baby Shower Punch Tips + Tricks
Making your baby shower punch recipe is often a breeze due to the simple ingredients, however, there are some tips and tricks to keep in mind for the best presentation and taste.
- Don’t use small ice cubes. Smaller ice cubes placed in a larger punch bowl will melt quickly and dilute the punch. Consider adding large blocks of ice, which will take longer to melt. This is especially important when the punch will be sitting out for a couple hours at the shower.
- Consider adding iced diluted juice. Skip the ice cubes all together and freeze diluted juice in ice cube trays.
- Prepare the morning of the event. For the freshest taste, don’t prepare it the night before. You want your ingredients fresh and not diluted.
- Add your bubbles in right before serving. Add your carbonated beverages right before serving, so your punch doesn’t go flat before your guests can enjoy it.
Baby Shower Punch Ideas
1. Raspberry Sherbet Party Punch
This raspberry sherbet punch is perfect for any baby shower, but especially one with a feminine theme. It’ll bring a fun pop of color to your food table with the raspberry sherbet, raspberries, and slices of pinrapple. This is the perfect baby shower punch for a summer baby shower, because it’s a truly refreshing drink! You can find the full recipe here.
2. Rainbow Sherbet Punch
This four ingredient punch used a rainbow sherbet to give it a pop of rainbow colors in the bowl. This is super easy to make and guests will love it. Grab the full recipe here.
3. Shirley Temple Baby Shower Punch
Shirley Temple mocktails are a taste of nostalgia for me. I love the sweet cherry flavor mixed with the bubbly sprite. It makes for a perfect baby shower punch idea, because the presentation is stunning. Add slices of orange and cherries to the bowl to really pack a punch. 😉
4. Snowball Frozen Punch
How adorable is this blue “snowball” punch? This is perfect for a winter baby shower! This recipe is pretty simple to make and you can grab the full recipe over here.
5. Peppermint Eggnog Punch
Here’s another festive idea for a winter baby shower that I had to include! This peppermint eggnog punch is delicious and has such a pretty presentation when you add crushed peppermint on top of it. Read the full recipe here.
6. Strawberry Mint Infused Water
If you’re looking for something lighter, but still just as refreshing as your more traditional punch recipes, this strawberry mint infused water is something to consider! It’s such a classy idea, especially for an outdoor or summer baby shower! Grab the recipe over here.
7. Blue Hawian Punch
Here we have a classic blue punch perfect for a baby shower for a little boy! This is a super simple recipe and will look great on your food table. Grab the recipe here.
8. Sparkling Strawberry Punch
This sparkling strawberry punch sounds super refreshing and would make for the perfect baby shower mocktail! You can read the full recipe here.
9. Kool-Aid Baby Shower Punch
This Kool-Aid punch recipe is great and the presentation is absolutely beautiful! The above version would be so perfect for a baby shower around the holidays.
You can tweak this recipe by using different kool-aid flavors and added fruit to really hone in on the baby shower theme you’re going with!
10. Mock Champagne
Let’s cheers to the upcoming arrival of the baby with this yummy mock champagne! Add frozen fruit as a garnish to give it a pop of color. Grab the recipe here.
11. Rubber Duckie Blue Baby Shower Punch
This rubber duckie blue punch is perfect for any baby shower! Be sure to wash the rubber duckies and buy ones that float! How adorable is this presentation? Grab the recipe here.
12. Caramel Apple Cider Punch